Animal Action Club membership
Six great reasons to join.
• Never miss an issue of animal action. It'll be delivered to your door before it hits the shops!
• Get a brilliant club pack with puzzles, a wallplanner, four cute postcards, a membership card and an RSPCA badge.
• Enter competitions just for members!
• Get a special gift when you join and every time you renew!
• Pay only £11* to join for one year - that's less than £1 a month!
• You'll be a member of the RSPCA - that means you'll be helping us to help animals!
What are you waiting for? Join now!
£15 if you live overseas
How to join
You can: Join online at www.rspca.org.uk or ask your parent or guardian to call us on
0300 123 0346
to set up your membership with a credit or debit card.
For £24 for one year, you can become a member of the RSPCA and receive all the benefits listed, including:
• animal life magazine
• the right to vote at our AGM
• a membership badge
If you choose, which we hope you will, your membership details can also be passed to your local RSPCA branch (which is a separately registered charity) so that we can consider you for branch membership and contact you with updates about their activities and how you may be able to help them. Your application / membership of the branch is governed by the branch rules.
For £36 for one year, you and your partner can become joint members of the RSPCA and receive all the benefits listed above. Joint membership is open to any two people who are both aged 18 or over and who live together at the same address as partners. Joint members will normally receive only one copy of animal life and the Annual Review sent to their joint address.
You can join online at www.rspca.org.uk